Follow Me on FaceBook

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I just found the video making program on my computer! It's so easy and so much fun that I quick made a video slide show of my jewelry to show on youtube. It's been suggested to get on youtube to help advertise but I didn't know exactly what to post. I don't think I'm ready for tutorials yet. I think whatever tutorial video I could make is already out there. Then I discovered the video maker and it gave me the idea to showcase my photos in a video format for everyone to enjoy!




Here's the link to the video on You Tube.

1 comment:

IzzyGumbo said...

Mel this is awesome! Wonderful idea to showcase your beauties. The video was great, music, images, you did an outstanding job on it and inspire me to look at maybe doing the same! Hugs you - happy new year!
Susan.