Follow Me on FaceBook

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Open House Season In Full Swing

The next few weeks are jam packed with open houses! Mom is having one today at her house. I'm having another one next Saturday night and so on! Very exciting! I will get to show off my new creations in fine silver fusing! Custom pieces are always welcome. I really enjoy doing them and I get to do creations that I would not typically think to do!
Here are some earrings that I custom made to go with this necklace that I did not make. The necklace was a great design and I had a lot of fun doing it! The necklace was made with freshwater pearls, amethyst beads and czech fired beads, and sterling silver components. I already had some matching fresh water pearls already in my stock but I had to go on a hunt for faceted amethyst beads and sterling silver components that would compliment the necklace. Here's what I came up with. I was very pleased! Along with the earrings I had a request for a fish bead bracelet so here's what I came up with. Really fun piece!

2 comments:

IzzyGumbo said...

Hey Mel! Waves and smiles. :) I just popped in to see your new pretties - very nice set here! Love it AND the bracelet below it. Have a wonderful day - it's snowing here, so I'm gonna hunker down and bend some wire.
Hugs you! Pets the Petey! ;)
Susan.

Jewelry Supplies said...

I found your site on del.icio.us this morning and really liked it. I bookmarked your blog and will definitely be back soon to read your new posts!