Follow Me on FaceBook

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jacked Up Wire Wrapped Pendant

This stone is huge!!! This is a 60 carat clear quartz and it is deep! I've had the stone for a while and I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I should wrap this puppy. I love to look at other people's blogs and websites and I came across Carol Ladine's Blog and I saw her pendant that she wrapped and it was jacked up since the stone was so deep. That's just what I needed to do for this stone! This design won't use as much wire as I thought it would and it gives it a cool look. Thank you Carol!

3 comments:

Carol Ladine said...

Hi Mel! Got your notice a few days ago but for some reason was unable to comment. You did a fantastic job on your rendition of the setting! Thank you so much for giving me credit for the original design and your pendant is absolutely gorgeous.
Carol Ladine

Sandie Dunn said...

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! You are talented in so many ways! ;)

IzzyGumbo said...

Wow, this one is just beautiful!