Follow Me on FaceBook

Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Wedding Commission!!

I was so honored to be asked to make necklaces and earrings for the girls in a wedding party! First the bride wanted me to make her a pair of cluster earrings to match a necklace that she had already gotten. Her necklace was two strands of white freshwater pearls so I made these earrings to match.

They were a hit so she commissioned me to do necklaces and earrings for her girls. I was so excited since this would be my first wedding!

The girls dresses were a light blue so I thought that making cluster earrings with Swarovski blue and white pearls would be perfect along with a strung swarovski blue and white pearl illusion type necklaces.

Since I work with one of her bridesmaids I've had to keep this little secret for months because the bride wanted to surprise them with the jewelry at the rehearsal dinner.

Well, her wedding was last Sunday and the jewelry looked beautiful. Now I can post pictures on my blog so here they are.....

No comments: