Follow Me on FaceBook

Friday, April 25, 2008

Our First Fair

It's been awhile since I've posted. I've had a little sinus infection that gave me some trouble this past week. I'm feeling better now and my mom and I are getting ready for our first fair tomorrow!
It should be interesting since we've never done this before. The information for the fair is on my
myspace page if you are interested.

I've recently done a fun, spur of the moment, photo shoot of Auggee who is a Border Terrier and is the bearer of the puppy teeth for my puppy teeth earring designs. He's is 6 months old now!

We didn't have much to work with at the animal hospital besides some towels at first.











But we grabbed some surgical drapes and a surgical lamp and here you go!















Have a great weekend!!

No comments: