Follow Me on FaceBook

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ever wonder how to wear a Lariat?

I've started making Lariat necklaces so far just out of either suede or microsuede with clusters of Swarovski crystals and gemstone beads on each end. I'm always being asked how you where the things. Well, I've got a few ideas here. I'm sure there are more but it is a good start.
Here to the left are a couple examples on how I like to where them. I fold it in half and loop the ends through. Another way is like a scarf where you wrap the middle of the necklace around your neck and bring the ends around either side and just put the ends in a loose know like on the left.


If you like really long necklaces you can just hang it around your neck and let it hang long with a loose knot in it.

There are many ways to wear these. You can even where them as a belt!!




These necklaces are really fun to wear and they are really unique! You can make them as dressy or as casual as you like!

1 comment:

Sandie Dunn said...

Wow girl you amaze me! Not only a great photographer, but a jewellery maker too! HOLY! By the way, great shots to show off and sell the necklaces! They are definitely AD worthy!